Dennis is committed to educating and advising families and simplifying the legal process to empower you to make informed decisions for protecting and securing your healthcare rights and the assets you’ve worked so hard for. Dennis offers new clients a free, 30-minute consultation, as well as a mini-seminar that lays out the important structure of estate planning in a meaningful, understandable way. You decide what’s best for you and your loved ones—today and for the future.
The Van Orden Philosophy:
- Dennis provides each of his clients a cost free seminar about estate planning.
- Plan now for the future, so your loved ones don’t have to.
- Protect the values you cherish.
- Your estate plan should reflect your wishes, values, and individual needs and circumstances.
- Step-by-step guidance through your plan will help you make informed decisions.
- Legal advice should inform you of your options and the underlying legal and practical considerations that may affect them.
- Minimize conflict among family members during a stressful, emotional time.
- Prepare for possible mental disability and eventual death to ease the transition for survivors.
You may have overlooked estate planning in the past or put it off, thinking, “I have time to take care of it later…Nothing bad will happen to me…I’m too young to need a will.” But tomorrow, something could happen that leaves you incapable of making important decisions about your healthcare and assets. Don’t wait until it’s too late…
Call Van Orden Law Office today at 952-544-9727.